A-PayPal Payment Method:
PayPal is the preferred payment method for most eBay buyers and sellers. PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account. Learn more about paying for items with PayPal.
advantages of using PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. You can track the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment is convenient and immediate. You pay right from the listing page and your payment is deposited directly into the seller's account.
- You don't have to use a credit card. You can transfer money directly from your bank account.
- If you use a credit card, sellers don't see your card number. It's safely encrypted through PayPal's server to help minimize any risk of unauthorized use.
- On eligible transactions you're covered by PayPal Buyer Protection for up to the full purchase price of your item, plus original shipping charges.
- Pay by our payment method and your full purchase price is covered.
B-Direct Bank Transfer Payment Method :
This payment method is recommended for quantities over 60 pics from any item of our collection. For our clients , we will provide them with our bank details after contacting us by email.
C-Western Union Payment Method :
Is a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, They moved over $150 billion dollars for our consumer and business clients. They continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.
Note : For customers who need to pay by Credit Card then we recommend to use our cart and complete the payment by PayPal. Otherwise , for customers who need to pay by cash then kindly contact us before any further step to instruct you with the best way to pay for your order via our direct customer services email